Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Baby's Room



I've finally finished the baby's room. I painted all the furniture, painted the wall blue, sewed the baby bedding, sewed pillows, and mod podged the letters for Mr Magleby. Yes it says Mr Magleby. We're not finalizing the name until he gets here. So Chris thought it would be cute to put up Mr Magleby instead of his name.


Early this year I did Sophia's room. I never posted pictures so here it is. Her little princess room. There are still things I need to do to it but I just love her bed and so does she.


3 comments:

Steph and Jared said...

Ailee I love it! his room turned out perfect. I have a gift for you we'll have to come drop it off soon.

Scottkids said...

SO CUTE!!! I know I already told you that 500 times, but you did a great job! I love both of their rooms!

Vanessa Jane said...

what are you talking about that my kids rooms are cute...that's about the cutest room i've ever seen ailee:0) vanessa