Wednesday, August 25, 2010

John Harker Magleby


August 25, 2010 we went to American Fork hopital at 7:00 in the morning. We checked in and got all set up in a room. 8:00 they started me on petosin (however you spell it). Then the Dr came in and broke my water. After that we just sat and watched TV and waited. I wanted to see how long I could go without and epidural. The contractions started to really hurt so I gave in not much longer and got one. After I got it I started to get really tired. So I told Chris I was going to take a nap, But then the nurse came in and asked if I was feeling ok because my blood pressure had dropped. That's why I was so tired. So she stopped the petosin to let it normalize. Right after she did that I started to feel a lot of pressure so I paged her and she came in a checked me and said he was right there and not to push while they paged the dr. So at 11:00 the Dr showed up and I gave one big push and he was here. It happened so fast the Chris got a little light headed and needed to sit down. Our little Jack was finally here. He weighed 7lbs 8oz.


No comments: