Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

This weekend Chris woke up with a really bad cold. He stayed in bed most of the weekend, trying to get better before work on Monday. So for Easter we really didn't do much of anything. I did however get the kids dressed so they didn't look homeless in the pictures.
Little Jack in the sweater vest Grandma Tokuhisa bought for him.

Sophia didn't want to sit still for a pic. What a surprise. So this is the best one I could get

We had an Easter egg hunt in our back yard. I was planning on doing it inside mainly because Chris and I hadn't gotten ready for the day and we were both in sweats, but when I told Chris to hide them I was specific. So we went outside in our jammies. Hopefully none of the neighbors saw us. She had so much fun getting all the eggs. She even would find some for Jack and put it in his basket (only the green and blue eggs of course). She was so sweet and thoughtful.

Jack loved his Easter basket. It was so fun to see him tare into everything. He loves his rattle and he can't get enough of the treats. He loves to eat.


I made little bunny rolls for dinner. Sophia loved them and I thought they turned out pretty cute



4 comments:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

You have such Cute kids!
I love that you are updating your blog a little more often!

Chris and Ailee Magleby said...

Iknow I've been a slacker I'm trying to be better.

Scottkids said...

I love the rolls! I was going to make them as well, but was all baked out by Sunday afternoon! Looks like you had fun though!

Candice said...

you are back. I'm glad our little discussion at Bunko helped. So, i'll be following now.

I hope you appointment went well yesterday. That's a little scary.